When I want to activate Microsoft Office in my laptop, I receive the error message which states that “Sorry, another account from your organization is already signed in on this computer”.
You need to remove the cached credentials in the Credentials Manager. This is the best way to remove all logged in accounts. Besides, you need to make sure to remove the account under Access Work or School as well. After that, restart your laptop and log on to the OS again.
To remove the cached credentials in the Credentials Manager, please follow these steps:
1. Open the Control Panel, and then click Credentials Manager.
2. Under Generic Credentials, locate the account that you want to remove, and then click Remove.
To remove the account under Access Work or School, please follow these steps:
1. From Windows, go to Setting (the gear icon) > Accounts > Access work or School
2. Make sure to select all available accounts and disconnect/remove them.
If after removed cached Microsoft account by follow the steps above, the problem still persists, please try to perform the following steps:
1. Open CMD as Administrator.
2. Run ‘dsregcmd /debug /leave’.
3. Restart the PC and try again.